Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Issue #1 copies arrive & Fanboy Radio appearance!

I would have posted this yesterday, but I couldn't get onto blogger. Anyway, awesome news! The copies of "The Line" arrived on my doorstep yesterday and they look great! Also, the book can now be purchased via comixpress for those not attending WWLA or any other con I am going to this year.

Also, Scott Hinze and David Hopkins of Fanboy Radio did a short interview with me for today's show. You can download the episode, which features talk of the "State of the Indiestry" in the episode database on the FBR website.

Remember to stop by artist alley table #2031 if you are attending WWLA this weekend! I will not only have copies of the book, but I will have some 11x17s of Oeming's cover, as well as some signed 8 1/2 x 11" prints he signed when he was here for Megacon.

Check back all weekend long for reports on the convention!

No comments: