Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Friday!

It's Friday and I couldn't be happier. Yes, I work for four hours tomorrow, but then I'm free until Monday at 12:30pm! I've got a number of errands/things to accomplish during the 1 1/2 days of the weekend I have including getting some writing work done, shopping (Whole Foods/Fresh Market and Publix), bringing in my sunglasses for repair since they are scratched already, clothes shopping for New York (and generally, as I don't have a lot that fits these days), and a few other things here and there. Overall, I want to get things done and have some 'down time' in there as well.

Also, I am very happy that I'm almost off a cycle of a pill my doctor changed for me last month. I did ask for something cheaper, but it hasn't had me feeling well and all, so I am anxious to simply go back to what I had been on and just deal with paying a bit more for it for now. Sometimes cheaper isn't better!

No comments: