Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh yes, it has been way too long!

I have abandoned this blog for way too long. That is about to change, as I'm going to be updating here regularly again about my writing projects, conventions and what have you.

That said, I haven't been on the convention circuit much this year and that is most likely going to stay that way. Presently, I am concentrating on getting some projects going again and others started. I hope to have a lot of new books to show off in 2010.

What am I working on now? Current projects on my plate include.... THE LINE, HYPERSONIC, BLOOD IN THE SKY, YOUTHFUL FLIGHT, and TO ASHEVILLE AND BACK. Haven't heard of most of those? That would be due to the fact that they haven't been really announced. BLOOD IN THE SKY is my novel based upon a true crime that I have been working on since last November, YOUTHFUL FLIGHT is a comic book mini that is in its very infant stages and TO ASHEVILLE AND BACK is the story of my adventure of moving out of Florida to the mountains and then back again last year. More on those three soon!

No comments: